RANGE RULES, SPORTING SHOTGUN RANGE
1. Pistols and rifles are PROHIBITED on this range.
2. The use of slugs is PROHIBITED on this range.
3. Be aware of the direction your shot is traveling, Make sure that the clays are being shot at in a Northerly direction.
4. Pick up your empty hulls and take your garbage with you when you leave.
5. If 2 or more people are using the range then one person becomes the RSO.
6. Loading of firearms will only happen at the firing line.
7. All firearms that are not in use will be unloaded and stored with the action open in either the provided firearm rack or cased.
8. Shooters on this range shall use the provided flags to indicate the state of the range.
8A. Red flag indicates that the range is in use and live fire is occurring.
8B. Green flag indicates that the range is “SAFE” and people may move ahead of the firing line to check their targets.
9. RANGE SAFE / Green flag time, no one shall load or handle firearms outside of the “SAFE AREA”. The SAFE AREA is a space provide (and clearly marked) where individuals may uncase and, handle UNLOADED firearms. The LOADING of firearms with any ammunition, magazines or clips is PROHIBITED in the SAFE AREA.
10. ALCOHOL AND DRUGS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED ON THE RANGE AND THE CLF&G ASSOCIATION RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REVOKE ONES MEMBERSHIP!
*** In addition to this you must also follow the posted rules at each range as outlined by the CFO.
* Our club strongly suggests that eye protection be worn by all shooters at all times while on the firing line.
* Ear protection is mandatory while at any firing line.
* No Pets allowed at the firing line (Service animals exempt.)